General discussion on skiing, club news and events, ride sharing and other topics relevant to KNSC.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
Due to recent weather and practice conditions we have decided to postpone the Wednesday, January 16, 2008 High School Race until late February/ early March.
Thanks for the heads up!! We almost didn't go skiing today after reading the schedule.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest