Welcome and Introduction

Discussion and information on how you can help out.
Site Admin

Welcome and Introduction

Postby tdh » 10 Dec 2007, 22:53

Welcome to the new KNSC Forums, and specifically to the Volunteering forum.

Please feel free, in this forum, to post topics on volunteering for the Club, including offers of time, materials, expertise; or replies to requests from the KNSC Board and Executive members.

You do not need to provide contact information in your posting. Users reading your post will be able to email you via the envelope icon they see next to your message text. The Forum will send the email without revealing your email address to anyone. Only after you reply, will they be able to see your email address.

Available to volunteer

Postby FreshAir » 01 Jan 2009, 20:40

I live in Peterborough and am currently in transition from recently graduating University to finding a job in graphic design. I am available to volunteer any day of the week except between Jan 6-10. I am fully capable to do ski patrol, trail clearing, chopping firewood and any other task that you may need help with. Feel free to contact me if you are looking for volunteers.

Re: Welcome and Introduction

Postby Tommy877 » 20 Feb 2013, 14:47

Hi Fresh Air:
The Canadian Ski Patrol is always looking for new or visiting patrollers to our lovely Kawartha Nordic Ski Club trails. Please let me know if you are a current member of CSP or if you are interested in training to become a member. The more patrollers we have on the trails the better it is for everyone. Thank you. Bev Cameron-Quirt, Patrol Leader KNSC Patrol. You, or anyone interested in CSP can email me directly at Bev.Quirt@gmail.com

Return to “Volunteering”