Welcome and Introduction

General discussion on skiing, club news and events, ride sharing and other topics relevant to KNSC.
tdh
Site Admin

Welcome and Introduction

Postby tdh » 10 Dec 2007, 22:32

Welcome to the new KNSC Forums, and more specifically this General Forum.

Please feel free, in this forum, to post topics on the Club and issues relevant to the Club, including
  • discussion about events, news or other club happenings;
  • information on skiing in general;
  • requests or offers for ride sharing
Your topic could be a question, the start of a discussion, or perhaps just information you think other club members and visitors might enjoy or appreciate.
marie

Re: Welcome and Introduction

Postby marie » 15 Dec 2007, 05:55

Hi this is a great to have a message board here.
I have a question will there in the near future be lessons for classic and skate skiing for beginner adults at your club?
I now that there is a demand for.
Thanks
tdh
Site Admin

Postby tdh » 18 Dec 2007, 09:13

marie wrote:I have a question will there in the near future be lessons for classic and skate skiing for beginner adults at your club?

I am not sure what the plan is for this year, but in the past we have had lessons offered for adults, certainly for beginner skate skiers, but I think also for classic. I believe they were on Sundays and were designed so that someone could sign up for a single lesson or keep coming back each week for more.

Likely the availability of lessons and their format and content will depend on demand and on instructor availability.

Typically, while there may be discussion here in Our Forums about lessons, once a format and time have been decided they would be posted to the club's event calendar.
tdh
Site Admin

Postby tdh » 13 Jan 2008, 23:31

Marie,
I just thought I would point out, that we are in fact offering adult lessons again this year. The information is available in our events calendar.
rachelallan

Postby rachelallan » 06 Feb 2017, 04:07

Hello Friends, I am new in this forum. My Self Rachel Allan i am 27 yeas. Profession wise i am fashion designer since from 2009 in USA.My nature is frankly. listening songs or chit chat with my friends my hobbies.
AmeliaAbbott

Postby AmeliaAbbott » 15 Aug 2018, 07:50

Hey. I'm just starting to ski and looking for someone with whom I could study together. Those. looking for the same newcomer. Will conquer the tops together! If I help people with essays, someone can help. I'm happy to help, write here https://paperleaf.ca/essay-help/ and we'll show you and tell you!

Return to “General”