Junior Skate Ski Equipment for sale

The virtual nordic (and related) gear swap.
NicolaL

Junior Skate Ski Equipment for sale

Postby NicolaL » 29 Oct 2012, 11:37

Hello all,

I have a used skate ski package to sell that would be appropriate for a 9-12 year old depending on the size.

The boots are Rossignol X-9 women's skate boots in a size 37, skis are Madshus Ultrasonic Jr. Skate Skis (140cm) with Rottefella Race Jr Skate bindings, and I have One Way Diamond Storm Jr. Poles (125cm). We are happy to sell as a package or separately. All used for a few seasons but in good condition, poles are in excellent condition.

Purchased new the package would be well over $500. You can pm me at stibbardslyle@nexicom.net for pictures or more information.

Thanks.

Nicola Lyle
Linacruise1467

Re: Junior Skate Ski Equipment for sale

Postby Linacruise1467 » 05 Apr 2019, 08:02

Are these stuff are still available? Used or new? I wanna buy some stuff for my kids, they are soon starting their skate classes, I saw on many stores and I like some deals on the Ski Bum discount code, and my mostly friend recommend me to buy from there, please do PM me, I am waiting for your response, otherwise I will go to another option.
daniellee

Re: Junior Skate Ski Equipment for sale

Postby daniellee » 15 Apr 2019, 05:48

AJ Styles is an American wrestler. He made is far up to WWE title trophy. He is best known for his wrestling strategies and the extreme time he provides for his adversaries in the ring. He has owned his own style expression with that sleek long hair and hood style vest. He has constantly motivated his fans with his styles.

Return to “Buy and Sell”