Kawartha Nordic is a non-profit ski club with a few dedicated staff, but largely maintained and operated by volunteers. This means that we would love to have you help with the club's activities.
The following wonderful staff help to support our growing club and facilities.
- Jon Grimwood — Head Coach
- Helen Mead — Day Lodge Attendant
- Kelly Milne — Ski Program Instructor
- Wendy Reid — Day Lodge Attendant
- Emma Rutledge — Day Lodge Attendant
- Ryan Stabler — Youth Program Coordinator
- Ann Way-Nee — Day Lodge Attendant
Board of Directors
The Kawartha Nordic Ski Club Directors are a group of volunteers dedicated to making KNSC a great place to ski. The directors are elected at the annual general meeting each fall. Our Directors wear many hats beyond their title; thanks to them for all of their efforts. The Board of Directors meets monthly on Monday evenings throughout the year. The Executive includes the President, Vice-President, Treasurer and Secretary and meets regularly to manage operational affairs.
- Lucie Blouin
- Nathan Chambers
- Kim De Leenheer — Treasurer
- Todd Harris — Vice President
- Michael Nevills — Secretary
- Susan Sauvé
- Reinout Westbroek
- Bruce Wurtele — President
We can only operate Kawartha Nordic thanks to the many volunteers that coach youth programs, maintain cabins and trails, and organize other volunteers. These fine volunteers deserve special mention for their key roles.
- Pat deVilliers — Cabin Keeper Coordinator
- Kent Todd — Maps and Signs
- Jill Topping — Cabin Keeper Coordinator
- Dave Woodfine — Trails