Kawartha Nordic is a non-profit ski club with a few dedicated staff, but largely maintained and operated by volunteers. This means that we would love to have you help with the club's activities.
The following wonderful staff help to support our growing club and facilities.
- Jon Grimwood — Head Coach
- Helen Mead — Day Lodge Attendant
- Wendy Reid — Day Lodge Attendant
- Ryan Stabler — Youth Program Coordinator
Board of Directors
The Kawartha Nordic Ski Club Directors are a group of volunteers dedicated to making KNSC a great place to ski. The directors are elected at the annual general meeting each fall. Our Directors wear many hats beyond their title; thanks to them for all of their efforts.
- Lucie Blouin
- Nathan Chambers
- Kim De Leenheer — Treasurer
- Todd Harris — Vice President
- Peter Lawless
- Michael Nevills — Secretary
- Diane Rogers — Director of Programs
- Susan Sauvé
- Bruce Wurtele — President
We also depend on the hard work and dedication of the following volunteer executive members.
- Pat deVilliers — Cabin Keeper Coordinator
- Jill Topping — Cabin Keeper Coordinator
- Dave Woodfine — Trails